Ultimate Screen Guard from seidio???

Monstrosity

Reaction score
Please answer quick I need to order.

Should I buy the Ultimate Screen Guard seidio sells for the droid?? I'm buying the innocase form them, and figured I could get my screen protector at the same time.

Anyone got it...is it good?

Last edited:

Shel

Reaction score
I have it and like it.

It stays on via static cling, so no need to soak the screen protector or your device.

On a postivei note, it's clear as glass, no egg shell ripples that other screen protectors often have.

On a negative note, it IS a fingerprint magnet! You'll find yourself cleaning the screen pretty often, more then going naked with the Droid's glass screen.

It is a trade-off, but I"d rather have my screen protected, and not have to worry about it getting damaged.

When it's clean of smudges and fingerprints, it's as sharp and clear as with nothing on the screen!

Your choice.....

Xeight

Reaction score
I feel just about the same as the poster above, was easy to apply, make sure to clean the screen well beforehand and it turns out great. Dont notice a difference at all using the touch screen, feels nice and very similar to the touch of the glass. Have not used any other screen protectors, ordered this for me and two friends and they both like theirs as well.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have it and like it.

It stays on via static cling, so no need to soak the screen protector or your device.

On a postivei note, it's clear as glass, no egg shell ripples that other screen protectors often have.

On a negative note, it IS a fingerprint magnet! You'll find yourself cleaning the screen pretty often, more then going naked with the Droid's glass screen.

It is a trade-off, but I"d rather have my screen protected, and not have to worry about it getting damaged.

When it's clean of smudges and fingerprints, it's as sharp and clear as with nothing on the screen!

Your choice.....

I haven't really found a screen protector that isn't a fingerprint magnet. But then again I also don't care if my screen protector has all that crap on it, but if my main screen had all that.. i'd be trying to wipe it clean constantly.