Which rom/theme are you running?

Z'mnypit

Reaction score
With all these roms/themes out there im not sure the route I want to take. Post up some screenshots of what your running along with the rom/theme. Ive been all over XDA, Android Central etc looking until my head hurts at all the different threads. Id like to see them all in one. If there is already a thread like this please delete.

Sal R.

Reaction score
I've been running ShadowROM v0.0.1. Been extremely happy with it. So happy, I never felt the need to upgrade or change.

It's bug free (AFAIK), good battery life, and everything works.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
CAP2011011318521.jpg

Virtuous 3.20 with Galaxy S Theme for Incredible. I love the love the look of it.

joker5974

Reaction score
Running IncROM 1.1 Warfield Edition on rooted Froyo Incredible. I love the slick take on the Sense UI platform with the flying window animations. Otherwise, it's a tricked-out theme enhancement of the stock ROM. Only thing I hate about it is the hideous Gmail app, which has a black background and nothing new, and the lack of free wi-fi tethering, which Cyanogen had in spades. Battery life on my Seidio 1750 mAh is enhanced with UltimateJuice (paid) and DroidWall (free), which allows me to permit which apps run on either wi-fi or 3G, further saving battery during the day. I downloaded this via Rom Manager, which is an absolute must-have for rooters. Check IncROM out if you haven't yet and always remember to backup and wipe your cache.

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
See my signature below this. Includes pictures and what I run on.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Also would help if you tell us what kind of phone, model, and version you have so that way some of us don't post our ROM/theme when it may not be compatible for your phone.

jr313

Reaction score
Im running an unofficial build of CM7 gingerbread 2.3.1 its really smooth and fast...this is on my Droid Incredible

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Last edited:

depdaDROID

Reaction score
OG Droid..BB V 6.1. Its the smoothest yet and pretty fast (800 mhz)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ccarlier

Reaction score
Great post, one I've considered posting too. I have mixed feelings. I have a rooted froyo incredible with Cyanogenmod6 and invisiblek kernel. I have loved the stable CM for the past few weeks but have been getting frequent reboots and a hung opsys lately. It might have to do with a new SD card which got errors until I did a long reformat. Scary things is that apps have failed and even disappeared within the last week. I ran the "fix permissions" within Rom Manager and the last 24 hours appear back to normal. I'd love to stick with CM if I can trust it not to fail again.

masully1984

Reaction score
Great post, one I've considered posting too. I have mixed feelings. I have a rooted froyo incredible with Cyanogenmod6 and invisiblek kernel. I have loved the stable CM for the past few weeks but have been getting frequent reboots and a hung opsys lately. It might have to do with a new SD card which got errors until I did a long reformat. Scary things is that apps have failed and even disappeared within the last week. I ran the "fix permissions" within Rom Manager and the last 24 hours appear back to normal. I'd love to stick with CM if I can trust it not to fail again.

I use CM6.1 and Invisiblek #21 and I've had no problems. Did you try to do a clean install of CM after you formatted the SD card?

ccarlier

Reaction score
Actually I never thought those two might be related. I think my invisiblek kernel is #28. It was the latest stable at the time. Ill try a clean CM install if the random reboots continue.

CannibalAngel

Reaction score

I am having the same problems with my phone. Lost of FCs and some random reboots and apps closing with no warning. I am going to run Fix Permissions to see if that helps. If I still get a lot of FCs and the like I will try a new Kernel unless FusionROM's Beta 14 is out before that. That sounds like it is going to be a really good Gingerbread ROM.

r1tony

Reaction score
Had Viturous rom on for months but just put on incrom 1.2 and love it.

WillisD

Reaction score
OMFGB, running smooth as butter!!

Sent from my Incredible using DroidForums App