Which Radio?

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is a newer radio out there that I need to flash? I am currently running Das BAMF 1.7 with the radio Build: 1.16.00.0402w_1 I am not wanting to run GB until theres an official release. Just didn't know if I need to download a newer radio for better service or anything.

KennyBerndt

Reaction score
Wondering the same thing. Running BAMF remix 1.6.3, radio 1.16.00.0023r

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Reaction score
The newest radio is the MR2 radio, the full RUU can be flashed for non rooted users and will cure the rebooting problem, for root users, this radio serves as a more stable gingerbread radio.

DAS BAMF 2.0.1. Beta 5

mhredline

Reaction score
this may be a stupid question but how/where do i flash the mr2 radio on my TB. Do i do it from rom manager or from within recovery mode. Urgent help required currently have no survice and bamf2.1 rom on phone

Iryman

Reaction score
this may be a stupid question but how/where do i flash the mr2 radio on my TB. Do i do it from rom manager or from within recovery mode. Urgent help required currently have no survice and bamf2.1 rom on phone

mr2.5 is the latest radio. It is what I have. the info you want is in here. If you have any other question just ask.
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums