Which droid do I choose?

cperk2829

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm currently stuck with a blackberry storm for one more month. I want to choose the right droid but, which one is the best one out there? I recently checked out the Incredible but, is it really better than the Motorola droid? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waveraider

Reaction score
Welcome and I'm a newbie as well. Yesterday, I was comparing my new Incredible to a friends Droid and he said that he's thinking about biting to bullett and paying full retail for an Incredible, because he liked mine so much. IMO, getting use to the touch screen keyboard is the hardest part.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm currently stuck with a blackberry storm for one more month. I want to choose the right droid but, which one is the best one out there? I recently checked out the Incredible but, is it really better than the Motorola droid? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, cperk2829! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. No one can make the decision for you. Basically it all comes down to what YOU want and what meets YOUR needs. Can you live without a keyboard? So just look around and make yourself at home! You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum! If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!
:welcome:

Cornholieo

Reaction score
If you don't need the keyboard...

I have a Moto Droid, and it is rooted and customized for my personal taste. Having said that if I were to buy a phone today I would get the Incredible. I use the virtual keyboard exclusively (got use to it on my previous iPhones) so I would go for the horse power, the looks (I love my Droid, but it is ugly), and it runs all the apps that I would need it to run. Because my Droid is customized and over clocked I don't feel the need to purchase an Incredible and will wait my 14 months to get something even better, but if I was making the choice today, it would be the Incredible.

OP
C

cperk2829

Reaction score
Okay, I was all set to get the HTC Incredible but, now Motorola is coming with the X. I can hardly wait until July 15th. Does anyone know if it will be available online with a discount? I am a truck driver and I won't be home until the 16th of July. I was wondering if I could order it and have it already at my house when I get there.

Guchi

Reaction score
htc sense ui on the incredible is pretty good... and you get flash player on the inc right out of the box. the X does look good but the inc will not disappoint

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Glad I read all the posts. I was getting to post some things about getting a Droid vs. an Inc., then u change your mind and want the X now huh....lol

Yea you can get it online with a discount. That might be better than going into a store., unless they do away with the mail in rebate.