clayrebel

Reaction score
Hi guys,

My name is Ted and I've just registered.
I am currently a Blackberry owner wanting to jump ship to a Droid and am confused on which Droid phone to get as there are so many to choose from.
I've posted a different thread explaining what I'm looking for and if any of your veterans can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.
I hope to be part of the Droid gang soon.

Thanks guys!

Ted

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:welcome:

if you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

My name is Ted and I've just registered.
I am currently a Blackberry owner wanting to jump ship to a Droid and am confused on which Droid phone to get as there are so many to choose from.
I've posted a different thread explaining what I'm looking for and if any of your veterans can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.
I hope to be part of the Droid gang soon.

Thanks guys!

Ted

:welcome: to the Droid Forums, glad to have you here.

You are making the right move in switching. I'm an ex Blackberry Storm user and I can tell you right now all it took was one press on the search button to tell me how much better the Android phones are over Blackberry.

If you want a physical keyboard, then the Droid 2 or the Droid Pro would be for you. Droid Pro looks very much like a Blackberry but will operate entirely different. And the best advice I can give you is do not try to make comparisons in technology between Blackberry and Android. It's a new ball game.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome and to the forums...

My best advice is go to a VZW store that has a nice selection of Droids and play with each one - you will get a good feel for what is out there and which will best suit your needs...as hookbill said - if you ware looking for a physical keyboard vs a virtual keyboard - the D2 or Pro...if you want a bigger screen - the X, DI, HD or Fascinate...

Look forward to seeing ya around the forums!!