Which Case for Droid X?

Redjak

Reaction score
I just got a Droid X for Christmas, and am also a new member to this forum. So far I'm loving it, everyone's really nice and helpful :) So I think this is a good place to ask a question...

I currently have a Defender Series Otter case for my Droid. OtterBox Defender Series Case for Motorola Droid X - Android Weather Resistant Cases - Paranoid Androids I like it because of the protection I know it gives me, but I hate how big and clunky it makes my Droid, and it also makes scrolling between screens while holding an app/widget extremely difficult. I was wondering what other good cases there are? I have my eye on a Trident Kraken series case and may purchase it tomorrow, depending on the responses I get here. I want a case that will still protect my Droid, but not at the expense of its portability(the thing hardly fits in my pocket). Thanks in advance :)

lenardroid

Reaction score
There are so many cases available for droid x today. And also I'm going check that Kraken Case Today. Just in case you wanna browse some other cases check the signature I'm currently using right now. Hope it helps.dancedroid

Gums

Reaction score
May I suggest the Trident Kraken...

Here this might help you decide. It's my review of the Kraken as posted on Amazon, Droid X Forums as well as this forum.

Trident Kraken case review

Hope this helps in your decision!

OP
R

Redjak

Reaction score
Thanks so much for all the replies! I actually ended up buying a case, can't remember the name off my head :p But I got the Droid for Christmas, and it came with a case I returned for the Otterbox...and I ended up buying the same case again xD