Which bluetooth headset do you use?

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Which headset to you use? Would you recommend it? I'm in search for one to replace my old LG HBS-770. I'd love the HBS-1100, but frankly, I'm not spending $100+ on a headset. I need one that has multi-point, and preferably the around the neck type.

Either way, what do you have?

EthanStark

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola droid turbo 2
Hello UrbanBounca This is Ethan and use Boat 600 nbluetooth headphones are they are really awesome easy to carry as takes a great compact shape after folding. Also beats, bass, volume and sound quality is too great.

Ethan stark

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Somewhere on this forum was a discussion about inexpensive BT earbuds. But I can't seem to find it right now. Anyway I've been meaning to post my thoughts an set that I picked for my wife and I last fall.

Phaiser BHS-730

I saw them on Amazon for <$40 and figured I'd dip my toe into the BT earbud world. These would replace my BOSE Soundsport wired buds that I use for mainly for jogging/walking and yard work.

One of the best things about these is headsets is that they are bundled with multiple sizes and styles of tips. Including two sizes of Comply's. Surely enough options for almost anyone to find a secure fit.

Pairing has been pretty easy with multiple devices including 3 different android phones, two android tablets and an Ipad.
One feature that I personally haven't tried is the multi-pairing option where you can be hooked to a tablet for multimedia/Games..AND simultaneouldy paired to your cell phone to make & receive phone calls.

Sounding Quality is actually fairly good. Now remember these are sub-$40 earbuds. So if you're an audiophile and will only lossless codecs... just move along, these probably aren't for you. But for my uses of having tunes to run to, and they're plenty loud enough for listening over the noise of a lawn-mower.

Battery Life I believe is pretty close to the claimed 8hrs, but I don't really push them too hard and pretty good about plugging them in for a charge after use.

Sweatproof - YES and I've been putting that to quite a test this summer. I just wish I jump in the pool with them still on my head ;-)

Overall I'm pretty happy with them after ~8 months of use and for the price....I'd have to go through several pairs of these to get to price of a certain brand that starts with B....

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Here is one of those BT headphone threads. I think there have been others in the past year but can't find them right now.

Aukey Bluetooth Headphones Review
Aukey Bluetooth Headphones Review

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

AdrianG001

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Redmi
Which headset to you use? Would you recommend it? I'm in search for one to replace my old LG HBS-770. I'd love the HBS-1100, but frankly, I'm not spending $100+ on a headset. I need one that has multi-point, and preferably the around the neck type.

Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless. I just love it

MOD NOTE: unauthorized link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

1margastine

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Asus Zenfone 4 MAX
I am using a Sennheiser Presence UC, I like this one due to its multi-connectivity feature that connects both my mobile device and laptop. BTW, you can also browse on some articles on Tech Radar about the best headsets nowadays.

bigmatt503

Reaction score

Lg tone 760. Pretty good for the price

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Caelan Beake

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung note 2
Hello UrbanBounca This is Ethan and use Boat 600 nbluetooth headphones are they are really awesome easy to carry as takes a great compact shape after folding. Also beats, bass, volume and sound quality is too great.

Ethan stark

My brother has this Sony h.ear in Wireless Earbuds for $84 only.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
so I have Bragi's "The Headphone" - wireless buds, and pretty decent for the gym. They quit working after like 4 uses, and Bragi sent me new ones that are working well.

then I got Jaybird X3 - around the neck wireless, and they are quite good. But the charging cradle is a disaster and it quit working after like 2 charges. Haven't sent it back in, yet, for warranty.

had a pair for years that I LOVED - Sony DR-BT100CX had great sound and no issue with my number one complaint with almost all so-called "earbuds", they don't fit comfortably and securely in your ear. These Sony were perfect. Had them for almost 10 years and would buy them again, right now, if I still could.

Rishabh Bansal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Redmi Note 5 Pro
Hey, as a Gaming Lover I am using Turtle Beach Recon 200 and really like its quality and appearance.

Finn

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
As a Gaming Lover, I am using Turtle Beach Recon 200
I also like it..

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I have both the Bose and the Apple AirPods, neither of which syncs well with the bike. I’m looking to see what the best (and less expensive options) are. It needs to be headset rather than speaker, as I have others in the house I don’t want to disturb.
I think we still have a few motorcycle riders around here. Hopefully someone can offer some suggestions.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk