Which Antivirus App?

Tuktanuk

Reaction score
Heya everyone! Terribly sorry if this is a repost or was already covered. I'm just wondering what people are using on their Droids.

I use Antivirus and a friend is using lookout. Me being a bit nervous about the maount of info that Lookout has about your phone; I am wondering, anyone else have issue with that too? Or am I being overly nervous about it and is Lookout really that much better than Antivirus?

Dragoro

Reaction score
None. So far all the anti virus apps search for viruses that affect windows. They nothing to protect the android operating system.

RLJSlick

Reaction score
I use Lockout also, and so far not a issue, but you have every right to be a bit worried, but again we are using a Google OS on our phones, and we all know what Google is about when i comes to personal information. :)

coolkidd

Reaction score
Don't need an antivirus (for now). I never browsed to "bad' sites.... I use my PC to do this.:)

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed, as the Droid phones become more popular.. Users will start to target these phones for Trojans / Viruses.. The jail broken iPhones have already been hit..

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have both Antivirus Pro and Lookout. Lookout seems to be more proactive.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
None Needed....