wHERES fUZZY bREAD

jgmarz

Reaction score
bLURRY bREAD JUST WON'T RUN ON MY dx. fc AFTER fc, HAD TO SBF

XDRDX

Reaction score
Sounds like you either didn't install the dxgbrooted.zip from mydroidworld.com first or you didn't do a factory reset from bootstrap and then from the phone by powering on while holding the home button after you installed it but before booting into the os.

Then do factory reset from within bootstrap again prior to installing blurrybread but after installing the pre-rooted gingerbread.

I would try that.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mcp770

Reaction score
Sounds like you either didn't install the dxgbrooted.zip from mydroidworld.com first or you didn't do a factory reset from bootstrap and then from the phone by powering on while holding the home button after you installed it but before booting into the os.

Then do factory reset from within bootstrap again prior to installing blurrybread but after installing the pre-rooted gingerbread.

I would try that.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yup! Working great for me. Can't really tell it's installed other than complete bloat removal and even better battery life than before. Absolutely no glitches I have seen after three plus days use. You sir have a bad install either via incomplete zip download or failure to follow proper rom change protocol ie wipes. One thing to note is GB seems to really like when dalvik cache is wiped as well.