Where should I purchase my Bionic?

leland_7

Reaction score
I want to purchase this before the end of September. Any tips on the best place to purchase?

Also, I have unlimited data and would like to keep it that way. What do I need to be careful of here in terms of purchasing the phone/renewing contract?

Thanks for the help.

Infiniti87

Reaction score
You can get pretty good deals at radio shack and Amazon but I always like dealing with my Verizon store because if I need to go return it or exchange I know I can go to any Verizon corporate store wherever I am and not have to track down a radio shack or send it back to Amazon so its worth the extra money to me.

As for the contract and unlimited data, it will automatically transfer to your new contract as long as you do NOT change Anything. You can't add or subtract minutes or switch to a different plan or you lose unlimited data. Make sure you double and triple check with whoever your buying your phone from that they are transferring the unlimited data. If you buy from somewhere besides Verizon I would call Verizon as soon as your done and tell them what you did and make sure you have unlimited data. Don't ever take a 3rd parties word unless you don't mind paying a thousand dollar phone bill.

Sent from the rocket in my pocket, my all powerful DROID BIONIC.

krc399

Reaction score
Don't buy a Droid. This was the worst investment of my life.... there are so many better phones out there... STAY AWAY FROM MOTOROLA!!!!!

monkey_man

Reaction score
Do not Purchase Bionic...!!! Many issues at this moment. Wait through Winter. Save your money from headache!

Infiniti87

Reaction score
Lmao are you two serious? You guys have to be trolls.

Sent from the rocket in my pocket, my all powerful DROID BIONIC.

monkey_man

Reaction score
I owned Bionic mind you.. and stuck with it :( Out of 14 days warranty and third phones.... still waiting for OTA updates. So hope that answer your silliness. LMAO.... Not

P.S:Not only that.. My third phone is a Refurb!!! How can you not be mad with that absurdity ey? Yet, There is nothing that I can do now :(

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I personally had best buy price match radio shack and got it for the 199 price, then added on the zagg protector and their protection plan instead of VZWs plan and everythings been great, I also purchased the buyback which guarantees a certain amount of buyback for the phone if I decide to upgrade, within the 1st 6 months is 50% of the original price making it 350, and then at the 2 or more years its $140 which is something like 20%

the only thing they didn't have was the car mount or the cases, so I got a silicone case from vzw and the car mount

monkey_man

Reaction score
If you are a new customer for Verizon then there are many choices for you to get your phone cheaper than $249. It's all now depends on your ability to trust whether the product is good, places where you can trade-in the phone, or can wait for shipping time. Amazon at one time offered the phone @199 and $50 Amazon gift card... The cheapest place that was. Last week, best buy offered the phone at $229. I was a loyal Verizon costumer with the $50 discount... but Best Buy wouldn't honor it as their price is lower already (@ $249).