Where is Sprint's jelly bean update for GS3?

gxyS3_918

Reaction score
Hi about a week ago they announced sprint was releasing jelly bean for the galaxy s3. I was just curious if other people with sprint and the s3 were still waiting on the update. I live near Tulsa OK. Does it vary by area? Is there something that I need to do?

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
You can try manually pulling the update by going into your Settings - Device Info at the bottom - Check for update. If it's been released in your area this should do the trick.

bobf71

Reaction score
I am in the Chicago market and I have not seen it here either.

OP
G

gxyS3_918

Reaction score
k1ngr4t said:
You can try manually pulling the update by going into your Settings - Device Info at the bottom - Check for update. If it's been released in your area this should do the trick.

I've tried this several times. No update yet. But thank you for your answer

TBOLT132

Reaction score
I'm in PA and I got the JB update about 4 days ago!

Sent from my iPad 3 HD using Tapatalk HD

OP
G

gxyS3_918

Reaction score
I got a message from sprint saying it was coming. That was a week ago or so. But still no update. Oh well i guess no use worrying about it.it's coming eventually

RiceCake2000

Reaction score
I am on Verizon and gave up and flashed the leaked build. I have missed the adrenaline from the first boot of a newly flashed rom.

Its lame that all news sources assume everyone on sprint has jb. Seems to be quite the opposite

rbyham

Reaction score
Being with vzw and having had lots of negative experience with updates, I am wondering if sprint users can comment on problems/issues? That and will be be able to reject the update when it comes to vzw?

OP
G

gxyS3_918

Reaction score
Ok so I finally got my update to jelly bean about a week ago, maybe a little longer. Just minor tweaks here and there but overall I like it. What's weird though is my brother has the exact same phone, and also has Sprint yet he got his sooner than me, maybe about a week before me.