Where is Rubix Blurry 2.0?

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
I have it on my pc,I love this rom,i am on it now....i dont know how to send it,other than direct email....if you need pm me

samwifi

Reaction score
Can someone direct me to RUBIX Blurry 2.0? I can't find it anywhere. I'm on GB and am sick of the shutdowns and random restarts and terrible battery time. Thanks in advance for the help.

bobthebob

Reaction score
+1 for me... I want to give this a shot. not ready to move to GB till things settle down a bit over there.

DroidTC

Reaction score
Lol - also got sick of random reboots and terrible battery life so I went back to Blurry 2.0. I think I need to recalibrate tho cause battery isn't as good as it was before I experimented with GB.

Anyways, I think the official release for that edition of the ROM was over at alldroid. Might try there.

I wound up just restoring a backup cause I couldn't find the black bar mod for a fresh install

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

bobthebob

Reaction score
the Alldroid links - like all and every Rubix Blurry link - are dead.

in fact - even the Rubix 2.0 Focused links are dead... I think that now that Rubik is developing just for GB he/she has shut down all the distribution channels for the '2.0' versions.

so - got an .apk you can send me?

DroidTC

Reaction score
Realized that after I posted my earlier reply.

Yeah, I think Drod, the developer, has left the X altogether from what I hear and is now on thunder bolt.

Sent you a pm

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Hawk600

Reaction score
Could anybody please send me the Blurry 2.0 file or a link to download it? Thanks in advance!