Where can i Find the Alarm Audio Files Location

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Have you tried an mp3 file instead of an ogg file?

I know I read somewhere that some phones just don't use custom files for Alarms, but cannot find that post / forum anywhere. Starting to think I dreamt it, but pretty sure one phone I have had was like that (Droid Maxx, Turbo, Moto X or Moto X 2014). You ruled out the Turbo though since you said you could use custom files for Alarms.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
hammerhead13

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Have you tried an mp3 file instead of an ogg file?

I know I read somewhere that some phones just don't use custom files for Alarms, but cannot find that post / forum anywhere. Starting to think I dreamt it, but pretty sure one phone I have had was like that (Droid Maxx, Turbo, Moto X or Moto X 2014). You ruled out the Turbo though since you said you could use custom files for Alarms.

Well what do you know, i converted the File to a MP# and put in the Alarm Folder and it worked. Interesting how it worked on my Droid Turbo not Droid Z Force.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Well what do you know, i converted the File to a MP# and put in the Alarm Folder and it worked. Interesting how it worked on my Droid Turbo not Droid Z Force.
Good news. That is strange, but as long as it's working for you that's what counts.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Oh I didn't even notice it wasn't an mp3

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk