Where can I buy a good and cheap screen protector?

remedemic

Reaction score
Verizon wildly overprices their phone accessories. Definitely not paying 15 dollars for a screen protector. I'm sure I can get something for under 5 dollars online. Anyone know where I can buy a good screen protector for under 5 dollars online?

By the way, I've never had a screen protector on any device before, so i'm not sure if there are different kinds or not, but I don't want any glossy feel screen protectors. I want that material (not sure how to explain it well) that your fingers dont stick to or leave prints on. Fingers usually slide smoothly on it, anyone know what I'm talking about?

Anyways, all help is appreciated!

Kimo91

Reaction score
EBay would be a good start. As far as brands go I couldn't tell you what's a good to great brand/type to use. I got mine for free when I got my Razr at the Verizon store during black Friday weekend along with the car charger and holster/shell combo (helped flirting with my customer rep LOL)

Sent from my Rooted and Safestrapped Moto DROID RAZR

OP
R

remedemic

Reaction score
I'm having trouble trusting the screen protectors on eBay. Although the cost is little, the wait is long.

Kimo91

Reaction score
Have you tried any of those cell phone accessories kiosks in the malls yet? Won't be as much as the Verizon stores and best buy stores

Sent from my Rooted and Safestrapped Moto DROID RAZR

wyld

Reaction score
Those little kiosks things you see in the mall or shopping center? Usually have after market stuff real cheap.

Sent from my Rooted Droid Razr

CBdubz

Reaction score
flee market

They are really cheap and are very strong and lastdancedroid

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
The heck with that, get one at the Verizon store and have the "phone Goddess" Stephanie put it on for you.
She never has dust, or wrinkles, or bubbles under the protector when she's done!

Last edited:
Reaction score
On screen protectors. Would there be a secret out there on how to put them on. I have watched YouTube, did it in bathroom after shower. Still cannot do this myself. Always end up going to verizon & getting them to do it. Feel like an idiot!

eidian

Reaction score
Monoprice.com

Buy the screen protector for the Droid X and trim it to fit the Razr. There are proctectors ranging from like $.90 to $1.25 each depending on what kind of finish you order (I believe the matte finish that you want is the most expensive).

Then check out their charging blocks, crazy cheap! I'd be dead without them because I don't get great battery life with the Razr.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Arriviste

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3 [5.0] (Verizon)
Aye, but I'm having a hard time putting this Bionic down long enough to leave it alone for the recommended twelve-to-twenty-four hours in order to properly install it. :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk