Where are the TONS of themes

Puresilence

Reaction score
So I just rooted my phone and set up Liberty ROM with gingerbread v0.4, is there a place where all the themes are, the sticky only has 4 but I was looking for something a little different than the ones that are there and the description says that there is a lot. So basically are there more themes and where do I go to get them

Thanks in advance

Jubakuba

Reaction score
Currently, there really aren't that many for LibGB.
2.0.1 has a BUNCH of 'em though.

And once a public (final) release of LibGB comes out...I'm sure the themes will come pouring in.

OP
P

Puresilence

Reaction score
Ah ok, is to get to Liberty 2.0.1 all I have to do is download, wipe and load from zip just like I did for GB right

lancasterv3

Reaction score
No you cant, do not do it. liberty 2.0.1 runs on froyo, liberty gb 0.4 runs on gingerbread. They are completely different. In order to get on liberty 2.0.1 you will need to sbf or rsdlite back to froyo, then install from there. I would stay right on GB it is a better system. I hope you read this in time :/

OP
P

Puresilence

Reaction score
Hehe, thx, yeh kinda looked around and saw something that said that, I messed up the first time rooting and trying to get a ROM and got it stuck in a boot loop, had to sbf it. From then on I have been extremely careful. So should I just stay on GB till the official comes out?

lancasterv3

Reaction score
Well i'm glad you got your phone back dancedroid. I would stay on gingerbread until the official OTA comes out, but from what i have read they have not been able to root it. Either way if you stick with liberty through the updates it will put you on the latest rooted version of gingerbread. There are four leaks so far for stock gingerbread. "it has been a flashing nightmare". there is a lot of info on mydroidworld pertaining to the GB leaks and such. Always make a backup with clockwork in case something goes wrong, but at the same time be careful what backup you flash, make sure the backup and your current GB version match. :icon_ banana: