When will I get my Droid X?

tstanley

Reaction score
Hey guys I ordered a Droid X last week (or something like that) and the Verizon rep at the store where I ordered it said it would be shipped 8/3. With Verizon's overnight shipping, I expected it to come 8/4 or 8/5. However, I just looked up the phone and the shipping date from Verizon's online store has changed from 8/3 to 8/19!!!! Will I still get mine this week?

OP
T

tstanley

Reaction score
bump, c'mon i just need a simple prediction or anyone's thoughts on this....

Rax

Reaction score
Thats wierd. I was supposed to get mine on the 11th, but I got an email today from Verizon for fedex shipping info. Mine is on its way, 7 days early.. you may wanna call verizon to see whats up.

Starship Droid X

Reaction score
Dont worry about the changing dates. I ordered mine on 7/16 when the website said Ship by 7/23. Then the date changed to 8/3. But i ended up receiving mine on 7/27 after getting a notification days earlier. So I hope this gives you some hope. The wait was agonizing.....

Rax

Reaction score
It looks like this has happened on more than one occation. There is another thread just like this one... FYI I would go back to the store you ordered from and ask whats up.. I personally never deal with the stores themselves, most of the people working there have no clue..

drtnsnw

Reaction score
From someone who waited 29 days for my dinc I don't feel sorry for ya! Be patient

Chris

erikfig

Reaction score
This Forum have nothing to do with Verizon shipping....

OP
T

tstanley

Reaction score
Oh im terribly sorry, I thought this was where you discussed general driod questions and issues considering it is the general discussionI section

If you would, could you post the link to the "Verizon Shipping" forum? Thanks considering I didnt just get 4 helpful replies.

Btw thanks for all the guys who tried to help out, stupid question or not

Rax

Reaction score
Oh im terribly sorry, I thought this was where you discussed general driod questions and issues considering it is the general discussionI section

If you would, could you post the link to the "Verizon Shipping" forum? Thanks considering I didnt just get 4 helpful replies.

Btw thanks for all the guys who tried to help out, stupid question or not

First off there really aint no stupid questions your was legidiment, but for mods to keep things oranized and theads on topic sometimes they need to steer in the posters it the appropriate direction. The mod is correct this site was not developed to ask why peeps have not got their shipments in a timely matter. This site was developed for phone specific devices. I wouldnt take it as a personel attack, just trying to keep the site for what it was intended for.

Starship Droid X

Reaction score
Wow I just joined this forum a day ago, and if this is how sarcastic and obnoxious moderators behave, then I will go to another forum. His question was perfectly fine. The Droid X is on national backorder and people are excited and come on to forums to chat about it including peoples shipping experiences especially for a GENERAL questions section. Some people just need more maturity and kindness.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow I just joined this forum a day ago, and if this is how sarcastic and obnoxious moderators behave, then I will go to another forum. His question was perfectly fine.

For the record there are no Moderators in this thread, and you are right, the question was fine, not everybody here has a voice worth listening too, this is one of the best forums there is, don't let one member turn you away