when is the real ota ics expected

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Unless it was changed, I thought moto had said early q3?

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Unless it was changed, I thought moto had said early q3?

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

Yep, and my guess (going by quality of the leak) is that they are right on schedule.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
I really dont care when the official OTA is planned.
The leak we have is excellent.. it doesn't feel like a test build at all.

Aside from not working in the lapdock with the stock launcher the phone is awesome right now.

Reaction score
Sooo after all my research, where is the best ics leak download? ?? The ones I've tried on my bionic, have given me signal problems, big time. Where I have great 3g and 3-4 bars on stock, I have 2 on ics and 3g is sketchy. Im itching for the ota, but why wait when I can play with it for a little while beforehand . Also, I've had to flash it back to stock 3 times now because of other roms malfunctioning. So can any of you point me in the right direction of your excellent ics leak?

Last edited:

deduct

Reaction score
masterautotech78 said:
Sooo after all my research, where is the best ics leak download? ?? The ones I've tried on my bionic, have given me signal problems, big time. Where I have great 3g and 3-4 bars on stock, I have 2 on ics and 3g is sketchy. Im itching for the ota, but why wait when I can play with it for a little while beforehand . Also, I've had to flash it back to stock 3 times now because of other roms malfunctioning. So can any of you point me in the right direction of your excellent ics leak?

http://db.tt/Uk1L9Xer
This is link to the leak i am on. Its 2233. No data drops at all on it for me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

WarMachin3

Reaction score
Has anyone tried any of the docking stations with the leak I have and use the lapdock all the time and wanna make sure I can still use it if I do flash this on it

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
This was the first issue discovered. Been discussed a lot in the 2 main threads about the leak. The stock launcher crashes when you try to launch webtop 3.0 but it works fine with apex or nova. Search before you hop into a thread and post a completely random question totally unrelated to said thread :)

WarMachin3

Reaction score
Yeah my bad about that but thank you for at least a straight forward no bs answer.... Couldn't find much info at all and second I was at verizon yesterday and it seems to me the people there have no idea when ics will be fully out but they are aware of a leak however no further information.

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
I'm guessing the OTA is around 21 days away. Anybody that thinks that devs at moto aren't reading every word posted about these "leaks" here and at droidhive and XDA is goofy. I'll also hazard a guess that the OTA is 2235, we're that close.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
This was the first issue discovered. Been discussed a lot in the 2 main threads about the leak. The stock launcher crashes when you try to launch webtop 3.0 but it works fine with apex or nova. Search before you hop into a thread and post a completely random question totally unrelated to said thread :)

Stock launcher works fine with webtop when connected via microHDMI to my Toshiba 42HM66 projection TV. Is the issue that I keep seeing discussed something that only happens with the actual lapdock peripheral?

zcamp2011

Reaction score
Ive been told that even tho i have the 2233 leak installed,i am still on the ota path. Of course i wont kow for sure until the ics ota, but i am hoping...