Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other/ none

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FrostMan

Reaction score
Let me see:

Bionic, locked bootloader.

Unnamed Samsung device, no software support. (ie, my fascinate has been on 2.1 and is still on it.)

Revolution, could be a contender, but LG is yet to prove itself in the android game.

Thunderbolt, most likely device to have a large mod community.

Iphone, a new one will come out around the third quarter, why buy one now.

Hopefully there will be something else announced that we are yet to see, but so far the Thunderbolt is the best thing I can see, for my hacking preferences.

OP
T

theidoctor

Reaction score
i agree with your list above. i would like the bionic, but im thinking the htc will have some nice devs working on it.

also thanks for the link to the phone specs...

Reefdiver

Reaction score
Just got a Droid 2 Global and I will be getting an iphone asap!! I love the D2G it is a great phone, but I would like to have an iphone again + I have all apple equipment, the Droid just does not fit in.

fishfood

Reaction score
Can someone shed a little light on Super LED display vs qHD, and what exactly a "locked bootloader" refers to? It seems the Motorola devices have locked bootloaders, and that makes them more difficult (impossible?) to hack, but the D1 has been hacked ten ways to Sunday... so I'm a bit confused, and this info would help me actually answer this poll! Thanks!