What's your favorite phone you've owned?

Caesars

Reaction score
My favorite dumb phone was a Sanyo vm 4500, our was one of sprints first ready link phones as well as first phone to do SMS compared to "short mail". Its hard to put that over my star tac but it edges it out lol.

Samsung epic 4g with seidio battery was a game changer in my cell phone life. iPhone 3g was around the time also.

Have a maxx now, so far so good.

DROID RAZR MAXX

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have Had the D1,D Inc,Droid X,Iphone 4,thunderbolt- prior to d1 i had the LG dare ( that phone is still being used by a friend 2 day battery life and all)
my fav was probably the DX or D1 its a close tie ... i will be upgrading in a month or so just debating on what phones to get .

osirhis

Reaction score
I have owned the original Droid and the Droid Charge while I was on Verizon... Now that I'm on AT& T, I have had the chance to play with the HTC Inspire 4G and the Motorola Atrix...

But my favorite is the one I presently own... The Samsung Galaxy S2. It's the thinnest, lightest, and most powerful phone I have ever seen. I can't see a world where I didn't have one before. And it was only $100 on contract... How can you go wrong with that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

ryanr509

Reaction score
Hmmm I've had the og DROID, DROID x, dinc on Verizon and the sg2,evo 3d, and epic 4g from sprint and now back to Verizon with the RAZR. I'd say my favorite was the DX then og DROID. The og was so revolutionary and nothing could compare to it at the time. Now u have so many android phones with such great specs u could put 20 phones in a pile close ur eyes grab one and it'd be a top of the Line phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Last edited:

JeffDenver

Reaction score
The Rezound beats everything else I have used so far. Fast Dual core, awesome 720p display (still the best pixel density of any phone on the market as far as I know), expandable storage, great camera (highest resolution FFC too), best Radio (reception) by far, awesome GPS, and (with the extended battery) fantastic battery life.

But the Droid 1 was pretty sweet too. Vanilla Android, very overclockable, and with a display that is still better than a lot of phones being released new today. It's only weakness was that RAM...256 was kinda low even when it was released. It's contemporaries (The Incredible and the nexus One) had double that. If it wasnt for that weakness, I might still be using it even now.

Last edited: