What's your favorite phone you've owned?

DROID11

Reaction score
I have owned more phones than the average person, and wanted to compare with others what their favorite phone or phones were. I'll start by listing some of the phones I've had over the past 4 years or so. Blackberry pearl, curve, storm 1, tour, storm 2, Droid 1, palm pixi (for a couple days when I lost my Droid and needed a free phone, but found the Droid later lol) Droid incredible, thunderbolt, bionic, and I'm waiting now on the rezound.
For me, I can't narrow it down to favorite, so I'll list the ones I liked the most. First is the blackberry storm. Though this phone wasn't favored by many, it was revolutionary for the time and I loved sure press. Next is the Droid. It was the og, my first Android, and the first phone I rooted. It made me love Android. The next is the thunderbolt. I loved everything about the phone. Very customizable, super fast, nice screen, kickstand, amazing build. I love HTC phones, and can't wait for the rezound which may take the crown as all time favorite once s-off is here :).

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've had the OG Droid, the Incredible, Droid X, Tbolt, and Gnex. The gnex has been the best. Although the X is a close second.

bobbyp

Reaction score
I have had too many to recall. I loved my first Blackberry but my current. Bionic has to top them all. The Bionic does not get enough love or respect.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I'm extremely happy with my Nexus, it's my favorite! But like D-Xer my Droid X is a real close 2nd.

fenriswolf039

Reaction score
This phone I'm using right now. Best phone ever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
OK I started with the Droid on release, moved to the EVO and then the Droid X a year later, then I had the Tbolt, Charge, Bionic and now the Gnex.

The Nexus is my favorite out of the box device. But I really like my OG as well but it is quite dated. My DX is still kicking just fine though. So I would have to say GNex, then DX and OG.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

B

bens42608

My original Droid will forever be my baby. I spent so much time tweaking that thing to perfection. It was beautiful too with the design & gold accents. Nowadays tho as far as power and reliability go, my Bionic is unrivaled.

monomidget

Reaction score
I love my bionic but my x is my second favorite I used to have so much fun flashing

Insidious

Reaction score
Loved my D2, because it really got me into crack flashing but I'm REALLY digging my Rezound. It's awesome.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Nexus for me.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Owned the Droid, Inc, and now the Nexus. Nexus is by far my favorite with the OG Droid in second.

wheeler062505

Reaction score
I have had the my touch 3g slide, blackberry before the slide, samsung galaxy, evo 4g (real piece of work there), phone 4 ( loved that phone but apps can be expensive) tried htc flash focus( nice phone, very zippy but market still too small to have the apps that I needed, then tried the thrill 3D phone( drove me nuts cause everytime I put the phone in my cars dash mount it would hit the 3D but and turn it on 3D. Now I have the DROID bionic and couldn't be more pleased.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Inc2/X are my favorite 3G phones (talk about different types of devices), though the Droid will always hold a special place... Among the newer generation devices, I think the Nexus is tops, the HTC Sensation 4G (T-Mobile) a close second (such a great, hackable, huge dev support device!), and the Razr Maxx 3rd. Even though I sold my Nexus for the Maxx, the Nexus is just a nice experience as a device. I still debate going back to it. The Maxx is a pragmatic choice for me, though...awesome in its own way, don't get me wrong.

gatecitycanes

Reaction score
My Bionic is my favorite, but I'll always have a special place in my heart for my old Blackberry Curve 8330. It was the first smartphone I ever had and it opened me to the world beyond dumb phones. It makes me sad to see how far RIM has fallen the last couple of years.