whats the differences between Driod X and driod incredible

rdefino

Reaction score
My wife just got the Driod X. Now that is a bigger phone than the Incredible. I know one is a motorola and one is a HTC. But what are the real differences, and what is "sense UI" that the HTC has.

any thoughts would be great, as I'm looking to get one

thanks

County Mike

Reaction score
I just bought the X last week. I think the main differences are the bigger screen and the X has HDMI output. The X also comes with a 16gb micro SD card. I don't think the Incredible comes with one. The X can also be used to create a 3G hotspot. Not sure if the Incredible can do that or not. (extra subscription rate applies for creating the hotspot)

Jmart922

Reaction score
HTC incredible is suppose to receive the Froyo update sometime soon, and that will grant the phone tethering capabilities. the X uses an LCD screen to give more natural colors, the incredible uses an AMOLED screen which gives an almost oversaturated color look. The former uses traces of the "motor blur" interface, and the incredible uses sense. Both which I read are pretty good in enhancing the android experience, my advice, go to verizon and check out both demo units, and make a decision. Battery life I read is slightly better on the X, other then that both great phones

evondamichelle

Reaction score
difference between X and Incredible

the Incredible comes with a 2GB SD card

Eschy

Reaction score
biggest difference is the bootloader IMO, the incredibles can be unlocked the x cant yet. It probably wont but we can hope

sremex

Reaction score
Also the incredible runs on a 1ghz snapdragon processor, and the X runs on a 1ghz OMAP. The both run at the same ghz, but the X's gpu is separate from its cpu, which allows app, especially high graphics apps to run a lot better. Most people agree that OMAP is way better than snapdragon, but they are both good, just one is better.