X with Blur vs. Incredible with Sense

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
I might be in the minority here but here is my 2 cents. I have the DInc and I still have a week or so left in my 30 days so I was thinking about the X. So I went to play with the X to compare. The Sense UI is much smoother. I don't know what the moto would be like with the added widgets to make it more like the htc sense but the moto felt very clunky in its software, lots of hesitations that I don't see with the Dinc. Why buy something and then change it to act like something else when you can get the real thing.

For me there were only a couple of things that the X had over the Dinc. Size, that is a personal choice, some like it better some don't. The HDMI which will be fixed with the update (or rooting) except for the hdmi output which you can get a usb adapter for (from what I have been told) But I don't see myself really using it much for vids.

So my bottom line came down to the phones software/performance and I am staying with the Dinc and very happy.

I looked for advice everywhere, friends, forums, comparison videos the works... What I found is Moto Lovers stood strong and fast by the X, HTC lovers stood their ground, and a few people in between had personal reasons for liking one over the other.

Best advise.. go play with them side by side make sure to do the same thing with both and see the reaction times, the smoothness, the size, how they run different applications the web etc. Don't worry about what apps they come stock with because apps are just that and can be found anywhere. What works for one person might not be what works for the other.