Whats the best sd card for pro?

boomerang

Reaction score
So what sd card do you use in your phone? Any problems? Im going to be buying a new one and would like some advice. Thanks!

Sent from my DROID PRO

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Only advice I've seen is to stick with a brand name such as Sandisk. Also the only importance the card class has is if you are heavily into video recording.

Please be aware both of the previous sentences are based on stuff I've read on these boards. I do not do video recording and I do not have a faster than stock card. Just passing along what I've read - (it was on the internet, so it must be true!! Right?) :icon_ banana:

google123

Reaction score
Agreed, stick with reputable card brands. If you see a 32GB card on ebay for $5/free shipping, stay away!!! LOL

Agreed also, get higher class if you can. Class 10 is better than class 6 which is better than class 2 etc.......

zenivzen

Reaction score
I use 32g Sandisk and am recommending the same. And, i agree with the notion above that you go cheap, you may get cheap.

Scaryfast94

Reaction score
I have a post in the Droid X forum (moved there for some reason). I have a Sandisk 8GB card in my Droid Pro as does my wife in her Droid X. Both phones repeatedly gave us the "SD Card is Blank or has Unsupported Filesystem" and after the last time both cards won't format and aren't recognized by my laptop.