Whats the best all in one email app.

fantom557

Reaction score
i was looking for an all in one email app. i have an exchange account so i use touchdown for that, and my Gmail accounts i use the Gmail app. but i was wondering if they make an all in one email app that can i enter my gmail and exchange accounts and have 1 unified inbox. let me know whats the best out there. thank you

jon341427

Reaction score
I use enhanced email and dumped touchdown. Enhanced has a universal box and works amazingly for me. It also let's you view your exchange calendar onto your stock calendar app which I love. Lastly it disables the need for a password on exchange accounts. So you not only don't have to have a phone password, but you also don't have to have a password to open up your exchange account. It costs like 10 bucks I think and they have a 7 day trial on their website enhanced email.net.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I use enhanced email and dumped touchdown. Enhanced has a universal box and works amazingly for me. It also let's you view your exchange calendar onto your stock calendar app which I love. Lastly it disables the need for a password on exchange accounts. So you not only don't have to have a phone password, but you also don't have to have a password to open up your exchange account. It costs like 10 bucks I think and they have a 7 day trial on their website enhanced email.net.

I grabbed Enhanced Email when it was the app of the day on amazon a few months back. Used it on my moto droid and LOVED IT.