What's safe best AdBlock for android

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Have seen different articles saying chrome for bedroom doesn't allow extention and that some adblockets are compromised re there any safe reliable ad blockers for Android?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I use Adguard on my android and on my PC.
I looked into Adguard and it looks great I am a bit Leary of non Google store apps but they see to explain well why it's removed, but how can you be sure it's safe?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I don't really know on safety but I use Blockada
I read the play store description seems like it works via dns to block ads , seems interesting

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
I looked into Adguard and it looks great I am a bit Leary of non Google store apps but they see to explain well why it's removed, but how can you be sure it's safe?

I've used it for 3 years without issue. It was taken out of the Play Store for the same reason all the apps that disable system apps were taken out. That's one way the Play Store makes money by selling ads.

Last edited:
OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I've used it for 3 years without issue. It was taken out of the Play Store for the same reason all the apps that disable system apps were taken out. That's one way the Play Store makes money by selling ads.
I am reading the faq and it says a VPN is installed on your device as part of the process. The article explains allot still questioning if I will use it. Does it still allow you to connect to work (which also uses a work VPN) or things like work office 365 account etc. Does it interfere with anything like that?

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
I am reading the faq and it says a VPN is installed on your device as part of the process. The article explains allot still questioning if I will use it. Does it still allow you to connect to work (which also uses a work VPN) or things like work office 365 account etc. Does it interfere with anything like that?

I'm retied and don't use Office 365 on my phone so can't answer that for you. Doesn't interfere with anything I use.