What's next after Bionic from Big Red?

OP
senordeuce

senordeuce

Reaction score
Can I settle for Samsung?

After I posted the OP, I started looking at the Galaxy S 2 stuff, but I'm just not sure I go for a Samsung. My wife has a Captivate, and the hardware is great and the screen is beautifully bright, but the UI looks like a child's toy and I had to use Kies (gag) to manually update her to Froyo after Gingerbread was already out. Maybe with Google starting to pay more attention to the fragmentation, updating, and skinning issues, some of the problems with the first Galaxy S line won't be a problem, but I still don't know that I could go to Sammy.

yiannis

Reaction score
After I posted the OP, I started looking at the Galaxy S 2 stuff, but I'm just not sure I go for a Samsung. My wife has a Captivate, and the hardware is great and the screen is beautifully bright, but the UI looks like a child's toy and I had to use Kies (gag) to manually update her to Froyo after Gingerbread was already out. Maybe with Google starting to pay more attention to the fragmentation, updating, and skinning issues, some of the problems with the first Galaxy S line won't be a problem, but I still don't know that I could go to Sammy.

Is it LTE?