What's max watt for z2 force charging

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
My Incipio Battery Mod came with my phone for free, but I would have bought one anyway. It's always in my backpack, so no matter where I am I can charge my phone cord free if I need it. The piece of mind of having an attachable battery which allows you to continue using your phone normally vs a battery pack dangling from the cahrger port is awesome. Home run Moto!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Just found this on the web "The Qi specification supports fast charging at 15 watts. " So any less what's seems to be regular speed charging.. hmm.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
What? Where did Qi charging come into the mix? I'm a little confused right now about what we are actually trying to discuss with this thread.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
What? Where did Qi charging come into the mix? I'm a little confused right now about what we are actually trying to discuss with this thread.

I think it is relevant to the subject of finding the fastest way of charging the phone.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Not on a Moto Z. He's not going to be able to fast charge wirelessly, so that's why I'm not sure where WiFi charging came in. I'm pretty sure the Z2 max is 30 just like the original Z Force. But if it was me that really needed to know I would contact the manufacturer of my phone. They should know since they designed it & built it.

Last edited:
OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2

At this point Discussing various ways to charge and what there specs are.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk