What would i change about my droid 4 thread

Wrigley25

Reaction score
The lock button is at a very awkward/difficult location. Would be much easier on the side or the side of the top so you can lock it while naturally holding it. Not to mention it feels very cheap and like it will break after constant use.

fingaz

Reaction score
yeah... a camera button would be sick.

And about the phone being cheap... I have a case on the phone that I got from Verizon. I took it off and.. I agree, the phone feels light and cheap. BUT when i put the case on, it is ROCK SOLID. feels like i could slide it open/close a million times or throw it against the wall and the phone would be perfectly fine. It feels like it needs this case on and it was made to have the case on. Just feels really solid and "not cheap". Needless to say, I am never taking the case off. lol

Plus a way I get around unlocking the phone is to slide it open a bit.. screen turns right on.

Wrigley25

Reaction score
yeah... a camera button would be sick.

And about the phone being cheap... I have a case on the phone that I got from Verizon. I took it off and.. I agree, the phone feels light and cheap. BUT when i put the case on, it is ROCK SOLID. feels like i could slide it open/close a million times or throw it against the wall and the phone would be perfectly fine. It feels like it needs this case on and it was made to have the case on. Just feels really solid and "not cheap". Needless to say, I am never taking the case off. lol

Plus a way I get around unlocking the phone is to slide it open a bit.. screen turns right on.

When I said cheap I only meant the lock/power button. Not the whole phone.

OP
T

tdpolo26

Reaction score
how bout a infrared blaster.... be able to use it as a remote control with ir..... wouldnt it be great to change the tvs at a bar..... what about making it so that it can send out a radio signal and open a garage door.... i am lazy and like to automate things lol

Kack

Reaction score
I agree with the power button it is annoying that my case gets in the way. the screen def shouldve been amoled but all in all i love it.

LadyHottShott

Reaction score
Okay just ONE more thing, I'd move the N key over one spot, lol.

Maybe it's because I'm coming from a tiny basic phone (with keyboard), but every time I go to hit the N key, I'm hitting M, driving me nuts! ;)

But I've only had the phone for two days, so I'm sure I'll figure it out.