What will be your custom phrase?

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I'd sleep with one eye open. Women remember everything.

Reactions: cr6

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
How do you change it to custom? I can't find any specific instructions on anything but getting it to recognize "OK Google" if it doesn't understand you right away...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
Open the Moto app > Tap gear icon in upper right-hand corner > Voice > Manage launch phrase
Ah, that's why I haven't found it, because my phone's not Motorola, its a Samsung Galaxy S5. However, I've checked the Samsung apps and not found any settings related to "OK Google" and Google settings gives no options other than "recognize OK Google" so maybe the Galaxy S 5 doesn't have this option?

Last edited:
OP
StupidGenius

StupidGenius

Reaction score
Ah, that's why I haven't found it, because my phone's not Motorola, its a Samsung Galaxy S5. However, I've checked the Samsung apps and not found any settings related to "OK Google" and Google settings gives no options other than "recognize OK Google" so maybe the Galaxy S 5 doesn't have this option?

Yeah, no. As far as I know, only Motorola phones have the ability to do this for now. I think the chipset in the S5 is capable of doing this, but it isn't enabled.