What the Heck is Tap Talk?

bennyj

Reaction score
I don't know about any body else, but i prefer using tapatalk as opposed to the mobile site in the browser.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

R1Lover

Reaction score
Tell the admins to remove the Script they added to the header template..... It's not needed and is only there to let droid and iphone users know about tapatalk.

Iwill say though.... if you guys give it a try.. you will like it... it's so much faster and easier to browse, check pm's, etc... while on the go.

OP
N

nateccnn

Reaction score
Nate,

For the record I have a question.

Did you get the popup on your Droid browser, not the PC/Mac right?

Did it happen on the Mobile skin?

I've never gotten the popup so I'm curious.

Built in Droid Borwser. I never saw any pop ups on the PC broswer (IE). I don't have a clue about mobile skins. I use whatever skin is default in the browser. And as I said earlier...after setting the browser to allow cookies the pop up happened once and has not come up since. I don't like allowing cookies but if that is what it takes sobeit.

Nate

driftsucky

Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOk so I was gonna ask about tapatalk. WTF is it? And I know it's an "easier way to browse forums". I don't find browsing forums particularly difficult in the first place so what exactly does it DO?

pyro6128

Reaction score
It creates a cleaner more user friendly interface for viewing certain forums, but it doesnt actually "do" anything.

Laramie

Reaction score
so, for 2 bux, things just LOOK different? meh.

Why don't you try the free version? Nobody here is going to be able to explain it enough to satisfy you.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

marlopoohbear

Reaction score
I was thinking about getting it. For those of you who don't like it, why? I think it would be nice to not have to zoom in all the time, that's what bugs me the most. But as I understand it, you can't search?

Laramie

Reaction score
I was thinking about getting it. For those of you who don't like it, why? I think it would be nice to not have to zoom in all the time, that's what bugs me the most. But as I understand it, you can't search?

From the Tapatalk forum, they say search in one of the features they're working on. I've posted before on the Tapatalk forum and the developers seem active and intent on fixing issues. It's a great app to me.

I've used Opera, Stock Browser and Dolpin, and I've used verious forums at their normal site and mobile version, Tapatalk is MUCH faster and MUCH easier to browse and post replies and new threads.