What r ur best widgets!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know that with slacker radio on the BB you can cache your favorite stations to play whenever you want (usually when you have a bad connection). It would be nice if you could do this on the Droid. I wonder if this feature will be enabled in the future.
In Pandora you pick artists you like and makes a station ... you can also select if you like a certain song to increase the frequency.

Slacker does the same thing, making a station based on the artist you pick. I haven't tried it yet on the Droid but I found Slacker to have better audio quality than Pandora on my BB Storm.

tsaunders

Reaction score
Slacker
Accuweather
Power Control
Internal Memory Widget
Picture Frame
SD Card Memory Widget

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
these widgets are so sexy. after customizing my phone, i really don't want/need Sense UI anymore...

Tojus

Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets is pretty but the weather is horribly inaccurate. It said today was sunny with a few clouds. Outside it was 2 feet of snow and 30mph winds. /sigh. At least it looks nice :)

vzwmandroid

Reaction score
i music, google goggles, google sky, spare parts, mini info, frg lite, backgrounds, digital clock widget, battery indicator, moto torch led, klondike solitaire just to mention a few..

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets is pretty but the weather is horribly inaccurate. It said today was sunny with a few clouds. Outside it was 2 feet of snow and 30mph winds. /sigh. At least it looks nice :)

really? that's too bad... mine is spot on. Are you using geolocation? that's how I have it set, i don't have it with a manually entered location, i like it to change as i travel :)

Jason

Reaction score
i music, google goggles, google sky, spare parts, mini info, frg lite, backgrounds, digital clock widget, battery indicator, moto torch led, klondike solitaire just to mention a few..
What? these apps have widgets? I have these installed but there isn't any widgets

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What? these apps have widgets? I have these installed but there isn't any widgets

just shortcuts.... i don't have widgets available for either of those.

Jason

Reaction score

just shortcuts.... i don't have widgets available for either of those.
Are we talking about shortcuts too? I thought everyone was just talking about widgets.

The widgets I use are Picture Frame, Music, Moto Torch Led, Power Control, and Sd card

Tojus

Reaction score

really? that's too bad... mine is spot on. Are you using geolocation? that's how I have it set, i don't have it with a manually entered location, i like it to change as i travel :)

I don't have it on geolocation due to I had weather bug on geo and my it destroyed the battery. I have it to update every hour and around 5 it finally switched to snow when it turned to the night time screen.