what phone to get for my small photo business??

cttooch

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I am really close to getting a new phone. I have a phone through the company that I work for but I want a personal one for my small side photo business. Any recommendations as to what one to get.

I see the Thunderbolt is a good one but then i see the Incredible 2 and Droid x 2 are coming out. such a hard decision.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
iPhone? that's blasphemy go with a thunderbolt that's what i'm getting next

Reaction score
I realize its blasphemy and I am no fan of Apple or iPhone. But you gotta think about your business first. The camera will take great pictures even in low light situations, which I am jelly as hell of.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's what you have other devices like say a camera for ha i just don't like apple and the tb looks really nice to me as for spare batteries i have a d1 at the moment whos battery is shot i'm used to staying plugged in a lot it's plugged into my laptop at the moment actually

vzdroid13

Reaction score
If your business is dependent on photos, I wouldn't rely on any phone right now; a dedicated camera would be best. Its kind of a mixed situation. The iPhone's camera takes great pictures, probably better than any android right now(when viewing them on the phone), but when you transfer them to a computer or print them, the megapixel count really does matter. So an 8 megapixel camera will be better. You should take a look at all the 8 megapixel camera phones out now and decide which one you like best (and remember that the X2, Incredible 2, and Droid Charge should be coming pretty soon, all featuring 8mp cameras.)