What phone should i get?

borregolinda

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Maxx
I have a Bionic which is at the end of it's life! I can upgrade on May 15 and have decided to stick with a Droid even though I'm an Apple fan. So, which Droid should I get?

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I say Galaxy S4 as well. I ordered one and should be recieving it at the end of the month.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I've got my eye on the s4 as well, but haven't pre-ordered. Though I'm starting to think I should....

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Wait until Google I/O and see what comes out of there. If nothing of interest is announced or no new rumors drop the S4 or Galaxy Note 3 are viable options.

OP
borregolinda

borregolinda

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Maxx
Bit gun shy.....had bad luck with Samsung brand. and don't want to wait too long, my screen is cracked bad and getting harder to use! Looking at 1 of the Razrs

Droidram56

Reaction score
The HTC One is not carried by VZW. If you want to upgrade on the 15th, and are staying with Big Red, the Droid DNA is the most recent HTC offering available. For Motorola, the Droid Razr Max HD. But it comes down to which features are the most important to you.

jamjr74

Reaction score
There have been rumors that the HTC one is coming to Verizon within the next month. Have to see I guess.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

OP
borregolinda

borregolinda

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Maxx
The HTC One is not carried by VZW. If you want to upgrade on the 15th, and are staying with Big Red, the Droid DNA is the most recent HTC offering available. For Motorola, the Droid Razr Max HD. But it comes down to which features are the most important to you.

Razr Max HD is one I was considering.

jtc303

Reaction score
Love my Maxx HD... battery, build quality, performance... all great... camera gets crapped on but it's more than good enough for me... coworker has the DNA, def a cool phone, fluid with some newer features... he says the battery isn't bad but nothing great either... camera is impressive.. it's a little big for my liking but is pretty sweet overall

||Samsung Galaxy Tab2.0||