What phone are you guys looking forward to this year?

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
I just wanted to start a thread to see what phone people are looking forward to. Me personally nothing hasn't caught my eye. Everyone are getting thunder bolts. Is anyone getting a bionic or a droid charge or droid tegra?

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

I really had an urge to get a TB because of all the custom ROM goodness coming its way, but leaked GB quenched my thirst a little :D
I think I'll wait until summer and see what HTC has in store for dual core line up. And hopefully they won't go unlockable bootloader route...

I'm finally out of the whole getting caught up in the NEW phone thing. I have a droid X and running rooted GB and I couldn't be happier.

I really had an urge to get a TB because of all the custom ROM goodness coming its way, but leaked GB quenched my thirst a little :D
I think I'll wait until summer and see what HTC has in store for dual core line up. And hopefully they won't go unlockable bootloader route...

I hope they don't as well, the dev's said the TB was the most locked down HTC phone to date. We shall see..

I don't think (but hopefully I am wrong) we'll see a dual-core HTC device on VZW until at least Q3/Q4. The HTC Pyramid is what's on the horizon from HTC and that's going to T-Mo first IIRC.

Bionic I'm not that interested in.

The Targa (Tegra is a processor :)) could be interesting but I don't know when we'll see it... maybe a Google Experience device? Would be nice. It's between this and the SII for me... basically whichever releases first.

The Galaxy SII (provided it does come to VZW as rumored now) will probably get my money... so long as it's packing all the reported specs!

TB is a repackaged EVO imo and not worth the upgrade for me personally (that's not to say it's a bad device)

LG Revolution I was looking forward too until I found out it looks like VZW is getting the single core version of it... which boggles me because there's a dual-core version of LG's device. :(

One that works longer than two months.

Why cant they stick with a handful of phones and build off em, and improve them, instead of constantly trying to reinvent the wheel. as well as trying to lock owners out even more with each version. Even apple cant improve off its last model...(see antenna gate ect.)

Id like to see a refined version of the OG and the X, ones with more actual improvements to the versions before and bugs removed.

Do i want faster internet? sure, but only if it doesn't come at the price of decreased battery life or increased weight.

The Droid X with the Gingerbread update for us stock users.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Back