What kernels are UD 3.3.0 using

chris79

Reaction score
Does anyone know what kernels are used in his base images?

OP
C

chris79

Reaction score
What speed works good for you?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
The kernel that comes in 3.3.0 is a Raidzero kernel, they work great for many, for me they do not, drains my battery mad fast because they prevent my d1 from sleeping.

cujo6801

Reaction score
The kernel that comes in 3.3.0 is a Raidzero kernel, they work great for many, for me they do not, drains my battery mad fast because they prevent my d1 from sleeping.
have you tried Raidzero zepius 250-900 kernel? it rocks for me and a few other people I know of.....

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
I saw in a thread it mentioned, lol, actually I think u were suggesting to another person, so I dl'd it last night but have not flashed it yet, right now Im in limbo what Im going to do rom-wise, not sure if i want to stick with 3.3 or go back to 3.2.5 or even 3.1.1, so I dont want to do to much more with this rom till I make up my damn mind...but I am def planning on giving that kernel a try.

swizzcheez

Reaction score
I'm trying out the 125/1250 kernel from Raidzero now. So far it's not as smooth as the 250/1100 of his I was running. Gonna give it a couple more days.

cujo6801

Reaction score
I saw in a thread it mentioned, lol, actually I think u were suggesting to another person, so I dl'd it last night but have not flashed it yet, right now Im in limbo what Im going to do rom-wise, not sure if i want to stick with 3.3 or go back to 3.2.5 or even 3.1.1, so I dont want to do to much more with this rom till I make up my damn mind...but I am def planning on giving that kernel a try.
sounds like a good plan....and I hope its what your looking for..

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
I would have to agree, U will never se
e me above 1.1 & 99% of the time never over 1ghz, if you get your apps to behave (i like to use autostarts to help for this) & your droid setup well, most apps should never need higher.

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Lol I bet, I was wondering though are the voltages in your kernel higher or lower than those in the other RZ kernels, Im assuming they are slightly higher? As my droid has not had luck with RZ kernels I think do to, to low voltage.

have you tried Raidzero zepius 250-900 kernel? it rocks for me and a few other people I know of.....

it clearly rocks for me ;)

cujo6801

Reaction score
Last edited:

tommyk2005

Reaction score
I am using primed test 14. Its only 900mhz. Any compcache enabled kernels like this 1 around 1000? Compcache enabled out of the box. No tweaking needed

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Tommy
I am pretty sure RZs kernels are all compcache enabled.
Zepius, is your namesake compcache pre enabled?
Your version is being mentioned all over the forums.
For some reason, Zepius sounds like the translation of a Ziggy comic from Greece or Croatia.

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs