What is throttle hack?

mondragon1992

Reaction score
Is there a throttle hack for liberty 1.5 that has a clock

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was looking over this and let's clarify for the original poster and anyone else.

This will not increase your speed.

This is for people who use tons of data monthly, and prevents the carrier from lowering your speed after you hit a figure known only to them. If you never hit that figure, you would never see this kick in.

Those who do go over and have been throttled back see a "increase" because they went from the throttled speed back to normal, not anything more than that.

Also, this originally came on for T-mobile, as I looked at the threads, if you use VZ, throttling is done outside the phone as indicated by UMC, so it won't do anything for you.

spider210

Reaction score
I was looking over this and let's clarify for the original poster and anyone else.

This will not increase your speed.

This is for people who use tons of data monthly, and prevents the carrier from lowering your speed after you hit a figure known only to them. If you never hit that figure, you would never see this kick in.

Those who do go over and have been throttled back see a "increase" because they went from the throttled speed back to normal, not anything more than that.

Also, this originally came on for T-mobile, as I looked at the threads, if you use VZ, throttling is done outside the phone as indicated by UMC, so it won't do anything for you.

hmm there must be a reason why this works, it wouldn't just be published if there wasn't anything to back it up. i suppose it would work, guess we all shall try and see