What is the best way to sync a to-do list?

d|2oid

Reaction score
Hello all,

My wife has an iPhone and I am a new Droid owner. I was wondering how we can share a to-do list together. For example, I write "buy groceries" either onto a calendar or a to-do list, and she sees that I wrote that and she now knows that we need to do that. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Safetyman

Reaction score
Syncing To Do's

You can do it with a website called "Toodledo".

Toodledo : A to-do list to organize your tasks

Go to the site and create a free account. Have your wife D/L the app from them and install to the iPhone.

You can can set up a bookmark on the Droid using the following:

Toodledo :: Your to-do list

Go there on your browser, log in using the credentials you input on the website, save it as a bookmark and place the bookmark on your Droid as a shortcut.

You can both log in to the site, add "To Do's" and then share them on both devices and also add them from the web as well.

Good luck and hope this helps.:icon_ banana:

OP
D

d|2oid

Reaction score
You can do it with a website called "Toodledo".

Toodledo : A to-do list to organize your tasks

Go to the site and create a free account. Have your wife D/L the app from them and install to the iPhone.

You can can set up a bookmark on the Droid using the following:

Toodledo :: Your to-do list

Go there on your browser, log in using the credentials you input on the website, save it as a bookmark and place the bookmark on your Droid as a shortcut.

You can both log in to the site, add "To Do's" and then share them on both devices and also add them from the web as well.

Good luck and hope this helps.:icon_ banana:

Thank you very much! :)

Wendy

Reaction score
Another option is "Remember the Milk" The only downside is that it is $25 a year. I have it on my Droid & itouch. Sync is automatic, which is nice.

I have tried toodledo, and for some reason the sync doesn't work right. I have 60 tasks that are deleted online, but won't delete off the droid, no matter how many times I mess with the settings. And when I tried to make a daily repeating task, I can mark it as done, but instead of coming back with a due date of tomorrow, it comes back as today. Weird.

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
another option is "remember the milk" the only downside is that it is $25 a year. I have it on my droid & itouch. Sync is automatic, which is nice.

I have tried toodledo, and for some reason the sync doesn't work right. I have 60 tasks that are deleted online, but won't delete off the droid, no matter how many times i mess with the settings. And when i tried to make a daily repeating task, i can mark it as done, but instead of coming back with a due date of tomorrow, it comes back as today. Weird.

r.t.m, f.t.w!