What is tapatalk

mslinda70

Reaction score
has anyone here downloaded it, if so could you please tell me if you like it or not

phunkyjoey

Reaction score
Its an app for viewing online forums. Its set up for much easier viewing of the forum (and many other online forums) than going to the website. You can set specific forums and topics as favorites to follow. I don't post here much, but do on other forums, and I really like tapatalk's setup

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

armeddroid

Reaction score
I use it all the time if not on my PC.
Very handy and fast.
Only issues with it are certain ways of searching and some images don't come out clearly.
Aside from that, it works well for me.
But not for everyone tho.

and I type this from my Droid.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I see not advantage in using tapatalk, but try it for 24 hours and see if you like it. It took me about a 1/2 and hour to decide it was worthless.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
has anyone here downloaded it, if so could you please tell me if you like it or not

Yes I have it - Yes I like it..It is easy to read the forums on your phone and post replies. As indicated in prior posts, there are people who don't like it as well. I recommend the PRO version if you go for it - you can always download, play and if you don't like it - uninstall within that first 24 hours for a refund.

maxnicks

Reaction score
I checked it out and liked the functionality. I removed it once I found that 3/4s of the forum sites had removed their sites from using tapatalk.