What Information are you looking for? Post Questions here.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Let's try this out.

If you can't find what you are looking for in the FAQ section. Or you find something you think should be put into FAQ Threads. I want to give all our members a chance to speak up. Participate, Help us Make this the best possible forum experience we can for everyone. If you find out little tricks, that makes the Droid Better. SHARE ~~

Speak up !!! Become Part of the Community !!!

I am not saying I can find an answer or we can, But, All I can say is that I and we will try !!! And if one of our members finds the answer, let us know and it will be posted, with the appropriate credit given.

tpdroid

Reaction score
I can't seem to figure out how to access my contacts from the messaging, e-mail and gmail apps. From the contact list I can select a contact and choose to call, text or e-mail them and then the contact will appear in the "to" of the message or e-mail. However, after I "compose" I can't find an obvious way to add recipients from my contact list.

What am I missing? It seems simple enough. I have 200+ contacts in the Contacts app.

mrpbjnance

Reaction score
How about an FAQ for the different ways to add Ringtones?
I need one to take them from my computer to my phone!

These are great a HUGE thank you!

tpdroid

Reaction score
OK. It was as easy as I thought it should be. There is an 'autocomplete' feature which will display a list of potential recipients basd on the contact name or e-mail address once you start typing in the "to" box. I still think a "list & select multiple" feature would be a nice alternative but not necessary (as long as I can remember how to at least spell the first part of a name;)

OP
JimMariner

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
How about an FAQ for the different ways to add Ringtones?
I need one to take them from my computer to my phone!

These are great a HUGE thank you!

Starting to add them now. Thanks for the suggestion !!!

mrpbjnance

Reaction score
I created a folder called Ringtones on the SD card and they added.. but those are not available as notification sounds.. that would be useful too!

b8b

Reaction score
An autotext app, so I can type "dfic" and it will automatically expand into "Droid Forums .net is cool" - like on a Blackberry. Also, support for .vcf vcard files in email attachments as well as calendar .ics invites in email to be accepted would be sweet!

eznark

Reaction score
Is there an easy way to set up playlists? I have all my music in a "Music" folder on the SD card, and then subfolders within those. I thought those would all show up as playlists.

Honestly, any info on how to best organize media would be great.

OP
JimMariner

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Last edited:

drloomis69

Reaction score
Im wondering if there is away to delete all texts at once it seems dumb that after a txt conversation of 30 txts or so that i would have to delete each one individualy...thanx for your help

drloomis69

Reaction score
Im wondering if there is away to delete all texts at once it seems dumb that after a txt conversation of 30 txts or so that i would have to delete each one individualy...thanx for your help

Nevermind I figured it out ..hit messaging and then delete thread.

b8b

Reaction score
Is there a way to setup two different icons for the Gmail app for two different accounts? It would be nice to have a way to be notified separately. I tried using the email app instead, but it doesn't want to cooperate with the ActiveSync Gmail settings for some reason (doesn't display or send emails).

Harold

Reaction score
I'm new to forums and am still researching the Motorola Droid. I have a Verizon family plan with five phones on it, but have never used "data" for anything. Verizon indicates that I need an additional data plan (I think for an additional $30 per month.) This plan allows me "5 GB per month" Can you tell me what, precisely, or how much, "5 GB per month" is? Thank you.

Sea Lion Gal

Reaction score
Want to know if there is a way to record sounds on the Droid? I had a Dare phone, where i could record my own wacky sounds, text them to myself and then use them as a ringtone. i can't find a way to record anything on the Droid.. Help? Thanks Much!

nfcsaints

Reaction score
How do I save received pics (either txt or email) to the SC card? Have explored all options (settings) and cannot find a method to save them. Thanks for any help.