What in your opinion is the best bluetooth headset?

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
Update note on lg tone: the tiny little grilles on the drivers will clog with dust and earwax and are impossible to clean. I ended up carefully removing the grilles on mine with a needle. The bare drivers clean fine with a tiny bit of a rapid solvent like TCE or MEK

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jharvey31

Reaction score
Looking for a Bluetooth headset that lets me swap out headphones AND microphone

Hey all,

I currently have the Sony-Ericsson MW-600 Amazon.com: Sony Ericsson Hi-Fi Bluetooth Stereo Headset with FM Radio: Cell Phones & Accessories, and I love the ability to switch out headphone.

However, the microphone leaves much to be desired, and I am looking for a way to be more modular to get what I need.

I want to preserve the stereo, in-ear experience I have today and be able to swap in better headphones.

I want to be able to do the same for the microphone AND use Bluetooth. This combination of requirements seems to be difficult to find a solution for. Does anyone know of a Bluetooth receiver that allows for plug-in headphones and plug-in microphone?

magane

Reaction score
I also a need a Bluetooth headset. I prefer Motorola models. I found a post here

so my choices are this

1. Commandone
2.Finiti
3.Endeavor HX1

What is your say?

Last edited: