What holster to use??

h1br1d7heory

Reaction score
When I got my Bionic I purchased the Verizon Shell & Holster Combo. I didn't realize it would be so bulky (it has the room for the extended battery)

There are two others that I found

Amazon.com: Technocel Holster and Shield Combo M875HOC: Cell Phones & Accessories

OR

Seido has one but it's "Under Development" and who knows how long that will take.

seidioonline.com

The one from Amazon looks kinda cheaply made. Has anyone found any holsters that are available now? Otherwise I'm forced to keep this bulky one til Seido decides to release theirs

bbtkd

Reaction score
What's up with there being no belt clip snap-in holster, either from VZW or Seidio - not even announced. I don't want a case to make this thing even bigger - in addition to the extended battery. I want a regular old face-in belt clip holster. I suppose they will eventually come out with one but why should they make us wait? I'm forced to adapt a Droid X2 holster which sort of works - have to lift the lever to help it in and then it rattles around a bit. Used to be that these holsters would be there on day 1.

AndyMcDroid

Reaction score
I too am bothered by the lack of an OG Droid style holster. I won't carry the phone in my pocket - I want a holster. And I want the phone to fit in the car dock without having to strip the phone every time I get in the car. This leaves Otterbox out of the running (otherwise I love their stuff).

The only holster Verizon sells is the shell/holster combo. And with Verizon's apparent love for these stupid kickstands, the shell doesn't fit in the car dock. The shell is unnecessarily bulky if you're not using the extended battery, and the shelled phone comes out of the holster too easily for my taste.

So, I have ordered the Technocel case & holster from DayDeal (they're the ones selling it on Amazon, but there's no shipping charge if you buy it from them direct). As best I can tell, Technocel is the OEM for the OG Droid holster, so I think the quality will be there. I'll let you know what I think once I get it in hand.

Labyrus

Reaction score
I picked up the OtterBox holster and case. So far, so good. A little on the pricey side, tho, and it really increases the size. Happy with it so far, tho.

Tegamal

Reaction score
The Otterbox cases are great for keeping your phone safe, but my God are they bulky! I could never use one.

Sent from my ROOTED DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
I have the otterbox, but waiting for PEIL FRAMA to make one available....I have one on my D1 and it not only saved my phone countless times, but didn't add sooooooo much bulk either....will buy it when available....have to buy at least 6 belt clips however as they wear out so quickly which is my only complaint....

Woody2012

Reaction score
Bringing up an older thread.......I am looking for a case with a belt clip.......anyone have a luck with a specific one?...

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bringing up an older thread.......I am looking for a case with a belt clip.......anyone have a luck with a specific one?...

I got my Bionic 5 days after it came out and just got a generic case at the Verizon store at the same time. Slim and the phone fits great with the extended battery.

2012-05-16_15-59-39_183.jpg

orange93

Reaction score

Amazon.com: Leather Case Holster Cover Side Pouch with Belt Clip for Verizon Motorola DROID BIONIC - Sprint Motorola XPRT - Verizon Motorola DROID 3 - BestCellBuy Brand: Cell Phones & Accessories

I replied to your earlier post and went to correct it but couldn't find it, this holster you will like better than the last one i mentioned, it has a belt clip AND loops for if you just want to connect your belt through loops, its cheaper too.

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
orange93 said:
Amazon.com: Leather Case Holster Cover Side Pouch with Belt Clip for Verizon Motorola DROID BIONIC - Sprint Motorola XPRT - Verizon Motorola DROID 3 - BestCellBuy Brand: Cell Phones & Accessories

I replied to your earlier post and went to correct it but couldn't find it, this holster you will like better than the last one i mentioned, it has a belt clip AND loops for if you just want to connect your belt through loops, its cheaper too.

Got this same case branded differently at a walgreens for $7 about a year ago. Really good inexpensive case.