What Folder can the default Razr Maxx HD Wallpapers be found in?

DoubleTapp89

Reaction score
Here ya go! Enjoy! :)

ForumRunner_20130710_003003.png

KaChow

Reaction score

RandyD123

Reaction score
Really???? Did anyone actually read the OP question??? He asked WHAT FOLDER DOES THE RAZR MAXX HD KEEP WALLPAPERS IN??? Not one you answered the question......

KaChow

Reaction score
Really???? Did anyone actually read the OP question??? He asked WHAT FOLDER DOES THE RAZR MAXX HD KEEP WALLPAPERS IN??? Not of you answered the question......

Here's the Folder that I suggest and recommend keeping the Wallpapers in. If you go into your device go to /Storage/sdcard1/Pictures or go into your External SD card> find the Pictures folder> Also can use the DCIM folder if the Picture folder does not exist. I recommend using either one of these folders because it will allow you to actually create a folder that can be named such as "Razr Maxx HD original Wallpapers" where you can place all of those wallpapers to. Then just go to your main screen hold down on the screen until the Gallery or Wallpaper link appears, which then you can install the Wallpaper that you want.

On another note if you want I do have the Wallpapers for the Moto X, which you can download those right here. Enjoy!

PowrDroid

Reaction score
Here's the Folder that I suggest and recommend keeping the Wallpapers in. If you go into your device go to /Storage/sdcard1/Pictures or go into your External SD card> find the Pictures folder>

Does anybody know which folder the stock Maxx HD wallpaper files are kept in?

RandyD123

Reaction score
Here's the Folder that I suggest and recommend keeping the Wallpapers in. If you go into your device go to /Storage/sdcard1/Pictures or go into your External SD card> find the Pictures folder> Also can use the DCIM folder if the Picture folder does not exist. I recommend using either one of these folders because it will allow you to actually create a folder that can be named such as "Razr Maxx HD original Wallpapers" where you can place all of those wallpapers to. Then just go to your main screen hold down on the screen until the Gallery or Wallpaper link appears, which then you can install the Wallpaper that you want.

On another note if you want I do have the Wallpapers for the Moto X, which you can download those right here. Enjoy!

Very good, but the OP isn't asking for advise. THE OP ASKED A VERY SIMPLE QUESTION: "What Folder can the default Razr Maxx HD Wallpapers be found in?"......

No one has been able to answer the question, and instead everyone is coming up with ideas and suggestions??? Can anyone answer the question???

KaChow

Reaction score
ZThe problem is the OP wants a specific Wallpaper, and asked what folder is it in. All of the responses have provided the OP with the Wallpaper that was requested. Problem is the Wallpapers are not in a Folder, instead they are inside an .apk or app. More specific these wallpapers are found within the system apps; (which for those of you that do not have "Root," you can't edit system apps.) If you're curious as to which app it is take a look at the MotoGallery2.apk and don't forget there is a MotoGallery2.odex, as well.

My advice would be to simply to take the wallpapers from my Post #4 that I provided, save them to your internal/external which ever storage, hold the screen down, select wallpapers and find the Wallpaper from the file that was just downloaded. :biggrin:

RandyD123

Reaction score
It's not in a folder, it's in the launcher. The Launcher has the wallpapers compiled in.
Yep, that was the answer all along. Very easy. All the OP wanted was a straight up answer....then maybe some advise as to where and how to get wallpapers, and where to place them :) Good job @tcrews

RandyD123

Reaction score
Yep, that was the answer all along. Very easy. All the OP wanted was a straight up answer....then maybe some advise as to where and how to get wallpapers, and where to place them :) Good job @tcrews

WRONG @KaChow......the question was "What Folder can the default Razr Maxx HD Wallpapers be found in?"
I like the Wallpaper on my Razr Maxx HD and want to give it to my daughter for her Razr Maxx. I have the Astro folder viewer so I can see all the Razr folders. I just don't know where they keep the standard wallpapers.

Seems like a straight forward question. He DID NOT ASK TO BE PROVIDED WITH A WALLPAPER. He did not ask where to find it on the Internet.

You are correct to point out that the wallpapers cannot be found in a "folder"........:)

arparaspolo

Reaction score
Like others have said, you cannot access the wallpapers the way you'd like through your phone.
And like others have said, download an app called Zedge. Free ringtones, notifications and wallpaper. If you create a free account and input the type of phone you have, it will only give you wallpaper that is sized for your phone. There is also a neat feature that allows Zedge to randomly switch your wallpaper to a length of time you set. It is nice.