What does Liberty GB look like?

tb110895

Reaction score
So I'm just wondering, what does liberty GB look like? The nightlies are out for the D2 so could someone post screenshots in this thread?

Micro23

Reaction score
and also the changenotes and description of included tweaks customizations?

THANKS!

Zog

Reaction score
Get adw launcher and see for yourself. Its that with the default gb notification bar.

OP
tb110895

tb110895

Reaction score
I perfer launcherpro :p
I'm gonna hold off until Apex comes out or an official release.
Apex has the stock gb look with no blur which is why I want it

sparkyman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Liberty gb. Is fast as all hell. I am not going anywhere

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

sparkyman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1303509020427.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1303509020427.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 546

shawn13165

Reaction score
Ahh man, had been waiting for the gb liberty release for droid 2, now i have to wait!! Shattered the screen on mine yesterday, but new one supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Thank god for insurance. I read that it needs the gb leak to install the liberty one on, is this correct and where can i get the leak for droid2?

thebird36

Reaction score
you can google it and you'll find it or go to mydroidworld.com or droid-life.com has it unless its on here you might be able to find it

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Ahh man, had been waiting for the gb liberty release for droid 2, now i have to wait!! Shattered the screen on mine yesterday, but new one supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Thank god for insurance. I read that it needs the gb leak to install the liberty one on, is this correct and where can i get the leak for droid2?

Yes, you need the leaked GB before you can install Liberty GB over it. There seems to be multiple links, also with multiple file links to download. I don't even know how reliable they are, how different they are, or if they have been altered in some ways that make it different from the other leaked GB links.

There does seem to be multiple issues no matter what leaked GB you get. I'm waiting this out till something more reliable, stablility, and issues are fixed first.

Most common ones seem to be issues with the Swype, roaming, and volume. Other issues included account syncing, mail, corporate stuff, no signal, getting hung up in bootloops, white screens (safe mode), and other stuff.

xandor

Reaction score
Likewise, I'm waiting till this one has been in the oven long enough to be stable. I'm lovin' Liberty 2.0.1 anyway.

Keep up the great work!

shawn13165

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. Cant wait for my new phone to get here. 1st thing is to get it rooted then install liberty 2 on it, think i might wait until the issues are resolved with the gb stuff.