What does everyone do for work?

cj1896

24 - I have a degree in engineering and am currently attending Law School, I work with private counsel for a large Construction Management Firm

V

verian

Keneth Verian Weisnesel jr
MCP, MCDST, HDI MCSA

And even with that signature I choose to work on a Dairy Farm in Wisconsin. Yes even farmers love there Droids We milk about 1000 cows twice a day. I don't milk the animal myself we have people for that I'm a feed man/farm hand Its my father in-laws farm. I do also set up all the PC's and network configurations so we all are on the same page. Believe it or not there is alot of software for agriculture. I lived in the big city (Milwaukee Wi) and couldn't stand it so instead I live in the middle of nowhere. I can't even get a good ISP I have to run two mobile broadband cards to supply enough internet for my needs. IT FFing sucks! I'm working at a blazing 1.5mb download on a good day with no clouds or rain.

droidgirl1

Wow. That a wide range of people we are. I will be 50 this year. I had 20 years with Sprint. I was downsized a few years back. So I now work at my friends business. I like to call myself THE ICE QUEEN. I work at a ice plant and deliver bagged ice to businesses. We load two tons of ice in a one ton truck and I hit the road. So if you see a wild woman with a cowboy hat on driving a ice truck. Its me. It's better than the years that I worked in a cube.

VolDroid

36- I'm a mechanical designer for a mechanical engineering firm here in Nashville. I sit a computer all day drafting in Autocad and reading these forums when my boss isn't watching.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Weapondrift

31- Overnight Concierge.

So yes, you need a flight to Tokyo in 20 minutes or any other crazy shenangans im the guy to see. :lifting:

alitke

CPA. i currently do audits of governmental entities. like to do taxes to.

getting ready to get my FFL so i can run my own gunshop.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Ziocomposite

Hospital Corpsman...in the navy yet have never set foot on a ship and have walked on more sand in iraq. 24yrs old soon to be a veteran :)

shmoo

I'm 22 and I going to school for a graphic design degree. I do some freelance work once in a while and for the green right now I'm working at an agricultural seed research facility near home in idaho.

ShatteredHalo

38 and I'm a fire life safety systems technician... Working to keep people safe :)

I'm either the most loved or most hated person wherever I go... Depending on if I'm silencing or activating the fire alarm systems... :icon_ devil: