NYZ93

NYZ93

Reaction score
????
Huh Not a Competition at all
I just wanted to know what else i can do for my Droid

tktouch12

Reaction score
upgrade to bb 1.1 and get live wallpapers. then learn to make metamorph themes and make everything custom

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol2.gif

I was thinking the same thing, but more in the sense of, how does one go about trying out the different looks of the different ROMs (if that's the correct terminology). I liked the one I saw that was dark, blue numbers, and blue smoke wallpaper. That was tight!

OP
NYZ93

NYZ93

Reaction score
uhhhhh i just got v1.0
but i do want live wall papers ahh what the hell ill do it be back in 5

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
lol2.gif

I was thinking the same thing, but more in the sense of, how does one go about trying out the different looks of the different ROMs (if that's the correct terminology). I liked the one I saw that was dark, blue numbers, and blue smoke wallpaper. That was tight!

That was my first rom, last night. Adamz 4.5 and its pretty sharp looking. I grabed wifi tether last night but didn't get to play with that today. Very easy to use...I'm impressed. AllDroid - View topic - [ROM] Smoked Glass v4.5 - Custom Boot.img *Updated 2/19* is part of what I used to get there and Matt's instructions is the rest. Figures I'd go and use two different sets of instructions:)