What case and Screen protectors are we all using?

Clintlgm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S8+
I have installed a UAC case, I got the orange one so much easier to see when looking for it. Today I installed a POY Tempered Glass Screen Protector.
The case is a perfect fit on my S8 Plus, gives me some traction to hold on to it.
The screen protector was an easy install, neat kit came with it to clean with alcohol cloth then dry cloth and finally some sticky sticker to dab around the screen and pick up any remaining dust. I got lucky and got a perfect alignment with the camera and other things at the top of the screen perfectly centered. So I slipped the case back on and it looks like this combination will work for this phone.
As always should my case change I'll come back and edit this post.

2017-04-28 well the glass screen protector lasted almost 24 hours, I broke it this morning putting the phone back in the case. Still like the case not so much the glass protector.

Last edited:

rongotti

Reaction score
The only cases I will ever use again are the UAG cases! They Are amazing beyond belief. I have dropped my phone so many times and not once ever had any issues. As a matter of fact, I am always able to sell them in "like new" condition when I upgrade. I do like the zagg screen protectors but not the bullshit glass ones, only the HD ones. Though I think I am forgoing one on my S8+.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeti35

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S8+ w/ a Tech 21 case
I have a Tech 21 case and no screen protector. I ran my Droid Turbo for over a year without one and not one scratch on the screen. I am not even going to bother on my S8+.

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a Mophie so I can have extra battery life, but I'm going to have to exchange it. It isn't working right. It isn't letting me turn it off so it's always trying to charge.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm using a Speck Presidio Grip case, and the Zagg HD Clear screen protector. Never even considered the glass screen protector because I knew it was going to be a POS.

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
I have dropped my phone so many times"I have dropped my phone so many times"

rongotti; remind me not to loan you my new phone LMAO

But seriously, I just got my black 8+ and I've gotta say, even before turning it on, it's a piece of art. Somehow it reminded me of that "Space Odessy" black thingy. But I haven't used a case or screen protector for the last ten years. First of all, adding anything to it has to diminish it somewhat. It's going to be taller, wider and fatter. Most important, when I'm "barback" as they say, I'm a hellova lot more careful and aware of where it is and I am. Just a habit. But they sure do have some beautiful cases for this beauty. I can't put it down.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I picked up the Tech 21 day I bought s8+ it's a slim and nice feel in hand...only complaint at times I find myself wiping down some fingerprints ...got a clear Ringke case on sale for $4 and Spigen coming soon ..

Sent using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I didn't like the feel on the Spigen... I will use my Tech 21 and Ringke as my daily
07622d66e114a6d2b8566c41b53ec94b.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk