What can I uninstall?

LDB415

Reaction score
I tried to uninstall something called kies air that looks like something of no interest or use to me. I touched apps in the lower right corner then menu lower left then uninstall in the popup menu. The screen adjusted itself into a box but when I touch the kies air icon nothing happens.

Then I swiped over a couple of screens and found some I downloaded that had a minus sign indicating I could uninstall them. There are over 2 pages that can't be though. I'm sure some of it is just junk taking up space and potentially slowing the system.

Is there a way to uninstall stuff like that? Thanks.

Reeftivo

Reaction score
the preinstalled apps cannot be uninstalled without rooting the device. Root is now an option for the device and instructions can be found on "xda developers" and other sites like this one. If you incorrectly root the device and brick your phone, the warranty from the provider is voided so beware and do your research first.

OP
L

LDB415

Reaction score
I don't think I'm ready to risk bricking the phone so I'll wait on another option. They should be required to make phones so you can delete anything from it that isn't mandatory to operate the phone as a phone.

jseah

Reaction score
While you can't uninstall the Verizon bloatware or the Samsung bloatware, you can disable them so they won't run, nor will they appear in the App screens.