What Bionic Accessories did you get?

Bkilr

Reaction score
Silicone case, car dock and lapdock. Not sure how I like the new car dock or lapdock yet.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Alastrionia

Sourcery Themer / Designr
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
since I was late in getting mine, costco was out and the vzw store only had a few phones left

so ended up with phone , otter box and spare battery

have to say while it's definitely bigger than the standard case/holster/belt clip style
this box is very sleek and protects my phone nicely and does a good job of being a dock style holder as well (belt clip acts like a kickstand for it)

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Costco bundle, then I went to the Verizon store yesterday and picked up a silicone case. Used a screen protector left over from my X, I didn't have to cut the generic protector to fit.

Love the device.

gravebelly

Reaction score
I was going to get screen protector but figured that it was not necessary. The screen on bionic has corning gorilla scratch-free screen. I love the gel/rubber case I got makes it much easier to take off for the dock versus the hard case i had for my droid x which was annoying to take off for docking.

andysly5

Reaction score
I really wanted a dock for my nightstand but didn't want to spend another $50. So, yesterday I ordered an ez stand xl and right angle charging cable. Can't wait to get it.

I also ordered an hdmi cable from monoprice.

Now, all I need is a case that will fit the extended battery. Sent a tweet to otter box asking but no answer yet.

jseah

Reaction score
I really wanted a dock for my nightstand but didn't want to spend another $50. So, yesterday I ordered an ez stand xl and right angle charging cable. Can't wait to get it.

I also ordered an hdmi cable from monoprice.

Now, all I need is a case that will fit the extended battery. Sent a tweet to otter box asking but no answer yet.

FYI, the case/holster combo that Verizon carries will fit the extended battery.

andysly5

Reaction score
Thanks. Any thoughts on the quality of the that case? Do you know what brand it is?

jseah

Reaction score
Thanks. Any thoughts on the quality of the that case? Do you know what brand it is?

I think it is fine. It is like a rubberized plastic with a felt lining, similar to the Seidio Innocases. The back of the case has a basket weave texture to it. The case doesn't protect all around the phone though. It protects both sides, but the top and bottom edges of the handset are left exposed. I'm not sure who the manufacturer is, but it is pretty much the same case that Verizon offers for almost all their smartphones (I had one initially for my Thunderbolt and my other son has one for his Incredible). It is pretty easy to remove (the case) and the holster holds the phone in place pretty securely.

In the Bionic version of the case, they did built in a little kickstand that folds out of the case so you can prop the phone up and the kickstand can be used either vertically or horizontally.

jleeusa

Reaction score
Two standard docks and a car dock. Really like the car dock, sticks to the windshield a million times better than the original Droid dock, it was horrible.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Couldnt agree more

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums