What Bionic Accessories did you get?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wondering what accessories everyone grabbed with their Bionic purchase today?

cwoms167

Reaction score
I got the incedio case the standard dock and screen protectors am not gonna use the case though unless I do something where im fearful for my phone

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

drdlvr

Reaction score
I didnt get the accessories at the store, they are way too much and wasnt about to go further in debt trying to get anything right now! I did order a screen protector from optishieldz, but I made sure to email them to see if the protector would fit my phone because I know that Zagg was putting the wrong protectors out there and you would have to modify it to fit!

gravebelly

Reaction score
I got the phone of course with HD Dock. paid 75 bucks at store they had 25 percent off on accessories. Best alternative to laptop dock that cost 299. The HD Dock Station has 3 usb ports and HDMI port to hook up mouse key board and whatever else. One thing that is cool is you could do wireless key board mouse if you wanted to do this. I think Lap top Dock is cool and almost got it but after getting HD Dock I dont see the point. I highly reccomend if you want to use the phone as a pc. One of the best things is the HDMI and and car charges wil fit the phone if you owned Droid X and some of the other droids so thats money saved. Check out HD Dock online here is pic from the back of dock Back of HD Station - Motorola Droid Bionic's Webtop accessories (photos) - CNET Reviews

GBH2

Reaction score
Hadn't quite planned it this way, but I went to VZW and got the phone some screen protectors and the Lapdock(I got it for $199 because they made an error - I didn't scam them, in fact I tried to tell them they were wrong but they insisted, so I said I would take it. When they finally realized I was right and they were wrong, when ringing it up, the manager apologized an knocked $100 off anyway) :)

I also have a $5 holster case coming from Amazon to use until I find a nice one.

I still want to grab the HD dock and car dock but I spent more than I planned today and I am hoping I can get them cheaper later.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
I want the car mount for sure but now I'm on the fence regarding the standard dock or the HD Station.
Honestly my docks are always next to my bed so my phone turns into a alarm clock while I sleep (and it charges) but the functionality of the HD Station might just sway me to move that puppy to the TV from time to time. I just dont want to spend the extra cash right now.. arrrrrgh

Renae

Reaction score
Two standard docks and a car dock. Really like the car dock, sticks to the windshield a million times better than the original Droid dock, it was horrible.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

homesick

Reaction score
standard dock, window mount, extra battery and extra battery charger, and belt clip kickstand case.

andysly5

Reaction score
I grabbed the extended battery for a nice price after my corporate discount.

I'm looking to add a car dock soon but not sure which one. I currently use a dock that sits in my cupholder. Thinking of getting a proclip when they introduce the bionic version. But now I am also wondering if the window dock is worth considering.

BigZig

Reaction score
Costco Deal + i had to go to VZW store and buy Incipio silcone cover. I felt i needed some protection on my new baby

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Two standard docks and a car dock. Really like the car dock, sticks to the windshield a million times better than the original Droid dock, it was horrible.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

one dock for me? lol kidding

i got a extended battery $25 from vze thats all so far

shamus

Reaction score
Car dock and had to order the HD dock. Does anyone know if the HD dock puts the phone into dock mode?

jdmcwestevo

Reaction score
i would get a cardock if it fit with my case i got the rubber case with hard plastic backing. i love how it makes the power button and volume button feel. i also got screen protectors and spare battery with charger.

Reaction score
I got the verizon 399$ phone holster screen protect. Skull candy head phones car chargerand extended battery ....
The battery. Makes the phone heavy however the battery life is great lasted all day for me

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums