What Are The Difference Between Milestone And Droid?

nathanpc

Reaction score
Hello,
I bought my Motorola Milestone 1 week ago, and at the internet, I just see Motorola Droid, that has the same look of my Milestone, but I want to know, they are the same or they are different?

Best Regards,
Nathan Paulino Campos

_Killer_

Reaction score
I'm probably the wrong person to be answering this.. but i think they are the same phone..

which carrier are you with??

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Droid is the American Device and the Milestone is the European/Canadian and apparently Brazillian Device - They are identical although the Milestone might have a different chip for receiving calls and data

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ahh, nice. So I have a Droid 1?
No you have a Milestone the software within the two is different - it is the hardware that is the same, minus the chip - sorry I didn't explain that very good...we have a section here for the Milestone...I will find the link for you

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

OP
nathanpc

nathanpc

Reaction score
Ok, I will be waiting. But there is any official update for Froyo that will work on my Milestone?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok, I will be waiting.
We work fast here, you don't have to wait long :)

OP
nathanpc

nathanpc

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw it... ;)

That's awesome. Because I'm used to those programming forums, that you wait 1 hour for a reply.